AEROSPACE TECHDAYS 2018 PROJECT LIST
The projects presented during the Aerospace Techdays 2018 are mainly collaborative (associating SMEs, large companies and laboratories), they have been selected for their ability to answer issues in matter of optimization (reduction of weight, emission, cycle, lead times), intelligence (TRL, MRL) and reliability (reliability, availability, OTOQD, satisfaction).
- MASTERING HEAT TREATMENT DEDICATED TO ALM PARTS
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING FOR ADVANCED DESIGN FOR AERONAUTICS (AMANDE)
- ADVANCED METALLIC SOLUTIONS FOR THE BEST WING OF THE FUTURE
- AIRCRAFT CONNECTED SEATS
- AIRCRAFT WING SPAR IN INFUSION
- AUTOMATED MATERIALS RECYCLING SOLUTION
- AUTOMATED RTM MOUDING CELL
- BRING CONTROL TO YOUR LAY-UP PROCESS: SMART CONTROL
- COMPLETE AEROSPACE COMPOSITES REPAIR SOLUTIONS
- FUNCTIONALZIED CFRP PART OBTAINED BY USE OF INDUCTION HEAT AND COLD SYSTEM FOR OVERMOLDING PROCESS
- HOW TO REDUCE MILLING COSTS ? CONSTANT TOOL ENGAGEMENT !
- “HYBRID COMPOSITE ENGINE PANEL
- AEROSPACE LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION FOR AERODYNAMIC AIR FLOW TRANSFERT »
- HYPROD², PLAFORM FOR COMPOSITES FUNCTIONNALISATION
- INNOVATIVE COCKPIT CONTROLS INTERFACE FOR NEW GENERATION OF AIR VEHICLE
- LASER MARKING AND TRACEABILITY SYSTEM
- LAST THERMOPLASTIC INNOVATIONS : THE ARCHES BOX TP
- MICHELIN NEAR ZERO GROWTH (NZG) TECHNOLOGY – THE BEST PERFORMANCES FOR YOUR RADIAL AIRCRAFT TIRES
- MINIATURE NON-DESTRUCTIVE INSPECTION SYSTEM, FEATURING THE INVISIBLE
- MMS SCANPAC® PROCESS ASSOCIATED WITH HIGH-QUALITY LOW-COST POWDER : A BREAKTHROUGH IN POWDER METALLURGY AND ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING (3D PRINTING).
- OPTIMIZED ELECTRICAL MOTORS FOR COCKPIT CONTROL APPLICATIONS
- OROS INNOVATES IN TRANSFER PATH ANALYSIS
- PACKAGING ON DEMAND : SMART PACKAGING ASSET MANAGEMENT
- PUSH-FIT CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL REPORTING OPEN/CLOSE STATUS TO THE COCKPIT
- QUAL@XY SUITE, M.E.S NEW GENERATION
- ROBOTIC 3D VISION SOLUTIONS
- SUNSET: BRAKING ENERGY RECOVERY ON RUNWAY
- ULTRA STABLE XTAL OSCILLATOR
- AND SOME UNDISCLOSED ONES
Aerospace Techdays 2018 is sponsored by
About Avnir Engineering About axelyo
AVNIR Engineering supports Research and Development teams on customer’s site. Our experts intervene, in domains related to mechanics and electromagnetism. Our main expertise is to understand the behavior of structures under vibration, shock and acoustic, dynamic behavior of heavy and light fluids, fatigue and damage tolerance of materials, and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Our studies focus on on-board equipments for aircrafts and spacecrafts.
axelyo, recruitment and HR consultancy in Lyon, Paris, Grenoble, Asia, Africa. axelyo provides support for its clients on issues related to the development of Human Capital, including recruitment of managers, experts and senior executives and HR consultancy. Our Consultants are all confirmed professionals, with extensive operational experience.
About Avnir Engineering